Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20, 2008


Photo by Sharon Lee


With a threat of snow (at least in the Northern regions of central Pennsylvania) and clear skies for a good part of the day, I decided to take out my hot air balloon for one more lift this season, cruise to Bethlehem, Pa and visit a wonderful vegan bakery, Vegan Treats. This bakery has nailed vegan baking in fact I would hold any of their baked goods, tiramisu, sticky buns, eclairs, cookies to any other bakery vegan and non vegan alike.

As I gassed up the ballon and headed home I bit into a delicious jelly donut, dripping sweet freshly made strawberry jam onto my jacket while looking at the most spectacular foliage against a blue-grey sky (perfect color for accenting the vivid reds, orange, yellows, browns, purples and greens). Life doesn't get any better than this.

Peace Always

Sharon

P.S. Just kidding I wanted to see if anyone was paying attention

No comments: