Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 29, 2008



The painting sessions themselves are going much better although my time is so limited that it seems I just sit down, catch a groove and its time to move on. I think such is the life in central PA when the winter breaks and before we get the hot humid summer that causes every one to host a party, dance recital, dinner party, BBQ, etc. None the less I got some painting done. The two legs (barefoot) are god's feet. I decided to make him/her a female mostly because I liked the idea of cut-off shorts and painted toenails. One of the nails is not perfect-either chipped off or was bitten so even God appears to have a flaw.

From now on you will see two paintings one right side up and the second the view will be the direction it was left when I was done painting. Hope this isn't too confusing.

Peace always

Sharon

No comments: