Thursday, August 28, 2008

August 28, 2008




Another busy day yet still managed to get a few hours for painting. Today I started the bottom row. One circle is a head shot of my daughter on moving day and the second a Bart Simpson type character that is saying "You eat no meat!"I wanted to memorialize my daughter on moving day.The most memorable moment of the day was when she first showed up at her new apartment in a totally put together outfit that would translate well to a cinema version of moving (not necessarily the real thing).

My daughter has a fabulous sense of style and always has. Before she was in kindergarten, when we went clothes shopping I would take something to read and plant myself nearby while she sorted through clothes. The sales people were always confused by us but we always left with an outfit or two that was well coordinated (my daughter) and possible to wash (my say).

Peace Always

Sharon

No comments: